NxLeveL® GrowthVenture is a twelve module program that focuses on helping entrepreneurs to sharpen their strategic thinking skills as they plan for growth and build sustainable businesses. Participants will assess where the business is now and explore opportunities for growth and apply strategic thinking skills through the business planning process. They are challenged to think critically about their business, practice decision-making skills, and ensure all aspects of their business are aligned for long-term sustainability and growth. A well thought-out and researched business plan is the outcome of the program.
NxLeveL® GrowthVenture focuses on the issues you need to:
In NxLeveL® GrowthVenture you will:
- Make critical decisions about your business vision and strategy.
- Investigate next-stage growth and opportunity.
- Build and maintain a competitive advantage.
- Maximize your cash flow for future profitability.
- Plan for strategic growth.
Through readings, research, activities, peer-to-peer interaction, coaching, and facilitated discussions, each participating entrepreneur will work on the key aspects of assessing where the business is now while also exploring opportunities for sustainability and growth.
- Think more strategically and critically in all aspects of the business
- Focus on the planning process to grow the business and increase revenue and profitability.
- Understand market analysis and the impact on profitability.
- Realign the strategic goals and the critical functions of the business.
WBDC offers non-traditional, experiential learning with hands-on coaching sessions. Opportunities to network and learn from peers as well as the facilitator, business coach, guest speakers, seasoned entrepreneurs, and professionals who work with entrepreneurs are a key part of the experience.