JumpStart: Market Research
Market Research is a three-hour workshop to help you gather and integrate information about the kind of business you are planning to develop. Learn what market research is and how to use it to assess the potential of your business idea. Learn a process to conduct your own market research.
In the Market Research workshop you will:
- Understand the definition and importance of market research.
- Learn how to do your own market research.
- Use your market research to assess your business idea.
- Learn if your business idea is feasible and profitable.
- Learn if you can achieve your personal as well as business goals.
- Learn the key to profitable market research.
- Learn how to research and evaluate other business ideas.
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify and meet HUD income guidelines. You must apply for financial aid before registering for a course. To Apply for financial aid, click here.