JumpStart: Financial Analysis
Financial Analysis is a three-hour workshop on understanding the importance of good financial management for your business.
Learn the importance of knowing and analyzing the sources of your business revenue. Learn how to project sales and what the impact of the target market's characteristics could be on cash flow and sales projections.
In the Financial Analysis workshop, you will:
- Learn the keys to good recordkeeping.
- Learn how to evaluate the financial health of your business.
- Determine the amount of financing needed for a new business.
- Determine start-up costs.
- Project first year revenues.
- Do cash flow projections.
- Do profit and loss projections.
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify and meet HUD income guidelines. You must apply for financial aid before registering for a course. To Apply for financial aid, click here.