Jumpstart Your Business: Series Overview
Downsized? Laid Off? Unemployed?
Dreaming about starting a business?
Ready to be your own boss?
A low cost, flexible five week workshop series that helps prospective business owners increase the chances for success and reduce the risks associated with starting a business.
In JUMPSTART you will learn how to:
The JUMPSTART Modules:
- better develop and launch new ventures
- enter and penetrate the marketplace
- evaluate your business ideas so you develop
only winning concepts
Entrepreneurial Strategies And Tactics Can Be Learned. It's All Up To You!
- Before You Start - learn how to move from employee to business owner | January 18, May 9
- Market Research - teaches how to assess the feasibility of your business ideas | January 25, May 16
- Financial Analysis - provides financial basics critical to business success | February 8, May 23
- The Business Plan - helps business owners plan for growth and profitability | February 15, May 30
- Business Launch - understand the legal, financial, insurance, employment and tax requirements | February 22, June 6
The Jump Start series is offered three times a year. For the next workshop dates, please call 215-790-9232.
Series Cost: $155
Individual Class Cost: $35
Series Cost (with early registration): $135
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify and meet HUD income guidelines. You must apply for financial aid before registering for a course. To Apply for financial aid, click here.