FastTrac® is an educational program, created by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, which is designed to help you evaluate and perfect your business concept, as well as complete a comprehensive business plan.
You will study with a group of entrepreneurs, certified facilitators, and people with start-up business experience who understand the pitfalls of starting a new enterprise. When you finish the program, you will know if your idea has profit potential, and if starting a business is right for you!
In this ten module FastTrac® program you will:
- Explore entrepreneurship and develop your business concept.
- Identify and research market needs.
- Set financial goals and determine start-up costs.
- Develop research skills and determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
- Research and analyze the market and prepare a marketing plan.
- Create a business image and marketing strategies.
- Build the organization team and understand legal structures.
- Plan for a profitable business, evaluate pricing and profitability.
- Learn how to monitor cash flow and seek funds.
- Determine and implement next steps to launch your business.
In each class, you'll hear from guest experts, and as part of the program, you'll receive free or discounted access to other WBDC services as well as lifetime access to an online FastTrac® Toolkit. The Toolkit houses the business planning templates, action steps, activities, videos, and other helpful materials.
Please submit an application to be considered for this program. To download the application, click here.
Limited financial aid is available to those who qualify and meet HUD income guidelines. Financial Aid application is available upon request.